Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poladroid


About a month ago I saw this post on one of my favourite wedding blogs - A Practical Wedding. This blog is great because it has loads of eye candy, some of the prettiest weddings I've seen, and sensible advice. The entry today really struck because it kinda fits in with things going on in my life right now. But that's a side note.

Anyway, my point is (I'm getting there...) we have not budgeted for a wedding photographer for our wedding, mostly because we can't afford and also because we are a bit camera shy. So I found the post on Practical wedding about alternatives to having a wedding photographer incredibly useful. In the article they talked about using Poladroid, down-loadable software that turns ordinary photos into Polaroid look-a-likes! I downloaded it and have had a wee play around and I love it! Photos of people turn out really well, as you can see here, but today I will share my top three nature shots.

My Mum took this photo when we were camping in Paihia. Thanks Mum :)


Mr Jones took this photo of the Puhoi Library


This photo was taken at the old Warkworth Cement Works

You can look at other peoples Poladroids on Flickr, but just a warning, it contains a variety of content.

And finally a Poladroid birthday shot for someone who is having a birthday today.


Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Dad Burger said...

wow that filter is accurate. nice find boonie!