Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tacky Weddings

In celebration of TV3's new reality show Hitched, I thought I'd share this gem of a blog I found the other day. Check out: Tackyweddings.com. My absolute favourites so far are the hideous cake toppers and the camouflage themed weddings. Who knew camo weddings were so popular? Even if you don't like weddings, actually especially if you don't like weddings, you are bound to find this funny.

A tribute cake topper for 'Mr and Mrs Bear' whose nuptials I thoroughly enjoyed witnessing last night on Hitched. Image Source: Tackyweddings.com

The Herald on Sunday treated us to a taste of things to come on Hitched. If last night's cringeful episode was anything to go by, then we are in for a treat! And if you missed it, there are repeats on Saturday at 4pm. Did anyone else enjoy this programme or was it just me and my odd sense of humour?

1 comment:

Em said...

oh my god - my new favourite time wasting website! MY EYES!! :)