Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gone But Not Forgotten


So in case you haven't heard... Michael Jackson died!

Yesterday when I was walking home, a women drove around the corner Rock with You blaring from her car stereo, singing along. I'm wondering if she would have done that two weeks ago...?

This whole mourning thing is being dragged out a bit. Some people must be making a LOT of money out of the whole thing. Not Cheese on Toast though, they have put together a MJ tribute album that you can download for FREE from their site. What an awesome idea, thanks Cheese on Toast!

In recent years I have become a huge fan of covers, so this idea excited me. Uni and her Ukulele does a great cover of Human Nature on this album.

My favourite MJ song is definitely Smooth Criminal, cause it reminds me of happy childhood times (odd I know). But I also really like the HIstory album released in 1995. Come to think of it I liked Dangerous as well. It really was a brilliant musical career.

RIP MJ
1958 - 2009
Source: Telegraph UK

No comments: