Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Married! And on to new projects...


Here I am. Married!

Props to Kristy R for this photo - it is one of my favs

The past month has gone by way way too quickly. We are still in the process of sorting photos, write thank-you cards, catching up with people, and generally sorting out our house and lives. We are getting there slowly but surely. Post-wedding things that have happened in the past month:
  • A fantastic Eastland Honeymoon
  • Nana's 80th Birthday
  • School camp with my youngest brother in the Urewera National Park
  • A mean cold and a stomach bug
  • Job quitting, followed by hunting
Now I am trying to mentally prepare myself for Christmas (not really my thing) and putting a good amount of effort into finding a 'proper' job. More about this another day.

4 comments:

Dad Burger said...

Funnest wedding ever!

Good luck with the job hunting.

Bon said...

Thanks!
It's always fun being a guest. I had the best time at your wedding too! :)

Much luck is needed in this job hunting business. You wouldn't believe the forms I just filled out for a job I am only partially interested in. Good practice though.

HRL said...

Your wedding rocked Bon.
And you looked so very beautiful.
xo

Thinking to Some Purpose said...

I thought the bride looked really beautiful too - don't tell her husband.